The Zeta Kappa Lambda Education Foundation, Inc. is the non-profit charitable arm of the fraternity, which focuses on scholarship, programs and training and development of the membership. Education Foundation encompasses the implementation of:
- Annually Program … A Voteless People is a Hopeless People
- Project Alpha
- Go-to-High School, Go-to-College
- Black and Gold Scholarship Ball
The mission of the Foundation is to promote scholarship and academic achievement and provide resources, services and advocacy to the global community. Recent efforts of the Foundation have been focused on urban education and growing resources and partnerships to aggressively attack the lack of innovation, achievement, preparation often found in these environments.
Donate Today to help the Education Foundation reach its goals.
The Light House is our quarterly newsletter that details the activities within the chapter and the foundation
- In this edition we cover our Annually Black and Gold Scholarship Ball. It’s successful 2017 year and the planning for the upcoming ball in 2018
- March for Babies 2017
- Partnering with ZKL Education Foundation Leadership Development Institute 2017
- Project Alpha 2015 Planning in Progress
- And More…